WELCOME TO HOSTEL YOLOSTEL
You don't have to be Usain Bolt, world champion in 100 meter relay, to get to your goal in 9,58 seconds, it is in front
of you. When you stay with us, you will find yourself in the very city center. Just a few steps from the main
pedestrian street, Kalemegdan fortress, very close to the old bohemian quarter Skadarlija, and just a few steps away
from the party, design district Savamala. YOLOstel is surrounded by "24/7" supermarkets, cafés, bakeries, exchange
offices, banks and pharmacies. We place free city maps at your disposal & have great tips about visiting Belgrade,
as well as up-to-date events information, as we ourselves really enjoy the city and have all the pleasure to share it
with you. With us, you are in the heart of action.
In YOLOstel we offer you the maximum comfort a traveler could wish for in our 4 rooms and lounge area, colourful
and stylish. Even though every room is different, they have all been crafted with the same goal in mind: providing our
guests with the supreme comfort, security and style during their stay. Every piece of furniture is custom‑made, it's a
mix of original and genuinely creative ideas.
In our lounge area you can just chill, read a book or a magazine, play poker, monopoly, cards, listen to cool music or
just chat. You can use our computers or free wi-fi in your room. Our lounge area is a chill out spot, not a party zone.
There is a fully equipped kitchen for you to use, where you can have a sip of our free tea and Serbian coffee, a bowl
of free soup and welcoming drink, Serbian rakia. We have coffee vending machine, with various kinds of coffee, hot
chocolate and typical Serbian breakfast at very afordable prices.
- Spacious A/C rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry services
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Vending coffee machine
- Transportation from airport/bus/train station, if needed
- WiFi and computers
- Clean towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Shower & two bathrooms
- Central heating (winter)
- 24h support
- Info on most popular EVENTS
We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us and we will of course do everything we can to make your stay
as pleasant as possible. In return, we therefore ask you to behave in a way that will neither inconvenience your fellow
guests, nor our neighbors. Please also pay attention to the following rules:
GENERAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE
The rooms are at your disposal from 11 am. We must be notified when groups will arrive approximately one week
before the arrival date. Valid Passport is a requirement. Management may request additional information as required
You must check out till 10 am on the day of your departure.
Luggage can be placed in the luggage store. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to the
RESPECT OTHER GUESTS AND PROPERTY
Respect other guests and treat them the way you would want to be treated by them. For any deliberate damage to the
property or a theft you will be fined with the expense of the damage.
Please do not to cause damage to or remove any furniture or change its position in the room. For any deliberate
damage or removals, we will claim compensation for the damage.
The hostel is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage caused to your personal belongings.
- The quiet time for sleeping is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Out of courtesy to other guests and our neighbours, please be
very quiet if you come in late or leave early.
- Every guest is entitled to free bedding and towel. After a 7-day stay, the towel and bedding can be exchanged for
fresh items at the reception desk free of charge.
- We are not responsible for any personal injuries of our guests.
- The consumption of alcoholic drinks on the premises is forbidden.
- No food outside the refrigerators is allowed.
- We love animals, but unfortunately we cant host them. An exception can be made for guide and service dogs by
arrangement with the hostel management.
- Nudity is strictly forbiden.
- Drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden on the premises of the hostel. If found, we will be entitled to confiscate
them and call the police.
- Please always carry the keys to your room with you. A lost key will incur a charge of €10. A €10 key deposit will be
collected upon arrival.
- Our guests are not allowed to receive visitors at any times.
- If you don’t pay upon check-in you will not be allowed to stay the night in the hostel.
- The room that you book will be waiting for you until 13.00 pm. If you do not arrive by 13.00 pm and fail to inform us
in advance, your no show will be considered a cancellation of the booking and the room might be rented to another
guest. In case of a late arrival without prior notification, we will try to provide you with an accommodation within the
- The kitchen is open to all guests of the hostel. After every use, please wash the dishes and clean the cooking area.
- Please mark the food and drinks you put in the refrigerator with your name and the date, otherwise it will be
- For security reasons the central common places of YOLOstel are under video surveillance.
- It is not permitted to run any business or trade for commercial purposes on our premises.
- Sleeping bags are not allowed
1. Fire regulations and fire exits are clearly marked. Make sure you know where fire extinguishers are located.
Respect fire regulations and personnel’s instructions.
2. Smoking is forbidden on the premises of YOLOstel.
3. The use of electric heaters, stoves and other devices that produce heat in the rooms is forbidden.
The owner, manager, staff and security have the right to check your compliance to the following house rules at any
time and without your permision.
ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE HOSTEL RULES WILL BE SANCTIONED
Any failure to comply with the YOLOstel House Rules and Policy could result in:
- Temporary confiscation of your property
- Charging for the caused damage
- Your dismissal from the hostel without compensation
- Notifying the authorities
If you need any additional information or explanations, please contact the reception desk.
HOW TO REACH HOSTEL YOLOSTEL
From main TRAIN station:
Take tram no. 2 which stops directly in front of the station (main entrance to station – Savska street, not exit) – there
are two tram stops; wait at the one a bit further from the station. Exit on the fourth stop, in front of Kalemegdan Park.
Go to a street Uzun Mirkova across the the street, just straight ahead and there on the left side you will find us at
From main BUS station:
Find the tram stop which is located in the main street (Karadjordjeva street) straight ahead from where your bus
arrived. You jave only 3 stops to reach us. Exit on the third stop, in front of Kalemegdan Park. Go to Uzun Mirkova
street, across the street and there on the left side you will find us in number 6.
In front of the airport there is Minibus A1 stop, and bus goes directly to Slavija square. From there you can take bus
31 or trolleys 19, 21, 22 and 29 to Student Square and also the last stop. You just go straight to the Kalemegdan,
along the Uzun Mirkova street, and u will find us at number 6.
Option number 2 is bus 72 from upper platform at the airport and it takes you to the last stop after Branko's bridge.
From there you have to walk 10 min up to hill. When you get to pedestrian street turn left and walk to the Kalemegdan
fortress along the Uzun Mirkova street, and u will find us at number 6.
Uzun Mirkova 6 - Beograd - Stari Grad